Pages

Friday, August 2, 2019

I watched this video and it helped me make these tips for writing a quality comment



                                                         
  • Tips for writing a quality comment

  •  Complement the blog post in a specific way
  • If you like the post tell the blogger
  •  Alawys make sure to have a nice comment  and no bad ones
  •   If the blogger gives you a complement give them one back    


  • Add new information    
  • It’s good to add factual information about your comment    
  •  Look at the comments and see if anyone has commented what you want to comment
If not then comment it.



  • Make a connection  
  • Say some facts about you or somthing you like or did
  • If the blogger asks you a question answer it


  • End with a question                 
  • If there is something you dont know but want to know ask the blogger
  • If you ask the question you will be happy you have the answer
  • Make sure to ask a question no one has asked



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post