Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

5 fun shark facts

                                                                          Sharks have no bones

                                                                                   sharks are carnivores

                                                                                  Some sharks are smaller than your hand

                                                                                  Some can be as big as your bedroom

                                                                          sharks go through 250 thousand teeth in a lifetime

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bronson,
    Nice research on sharks! Sharks really scare me and I would NOT like to come across one as big as my bedroom!!😱
    It’s amazing to think they have no bones but an incredible amount of teeth!
    When you are typing up your sentences, just remember to put in capitals and full stops.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post