Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

About me

Today with Sharon people who choose to have confident made a small version of a blog in a google drawing by putting some information about themselves without using personal information, personal information is stuff like your address and phone number and other stuff you should keep private and not share to anyone you do not trust, however stuff like your first name your country and your favourite colours or foods are fine to share on your blog .How do you think I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post