Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

All about angles!

 Hey guys.

Today we learned all about angles, we measured angles with protractors and learned about 90 degree angles 180 degree angles and more. We also learned about acute and obtuse angles, a acute angle is a angle 90 degrees or lower and a obtuse angle is a angle above 90 degrees. We made a piece of art  with a protractor where a 90 degree angle was yellow a 180 degree angle was green a obtuse angles is red and a acute angle as blue. Here is my art.

Have you ever used a protractor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post