Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Beautiful Blogging!

 Hi there! welcome to my blog! today I am going to tell you how to make a quality  blog post and comment! 


First of all we should start with a introduction to bring in the readers, in your introduction you should have a welcoming like hi my name is ------, or welcome back! Next is the body, the body should have all your main parts and information, next you should have a conclusion to finish off and finally you should have a question to make the reader’s comment on your post and interact with it.


Make sure to show  your learning in a fun and exciting way, so have a cool font which is still easy to read to make it fun for the reader, so they enjoy it!


Now I will talk about commenting. Make sure to give lots of good feedback to them so they can improve and be a better writer. Tell them what you liked and what you enjoyed.


 The main thing in a comment is to be positive, helpful and thoughtful. Being positive means that you need to be nice and not say anything negative and only positive things. Being helpful means to help them improve by saying what you liked or what they could improve on. Being thoughtful means to say that you listened or read there work and that they should be proud.


If they asked a question make sure to reply to start a online conversation with them and communicate to each other. Here is a really cool poster that I made hope you enjoy!

That was my writing on how to make a quality post and comment I hope you enjoyed! Have you ever got a comment on your blog?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bronson I really enjoyed your blog about how to do blogs and comment it really helped my blogging keep going on your good blog
    From Maz

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post