Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Great Graphs for Tumu Hub!

This week for math we made two different types of graphs to show the birthday months people have in our teams Rātā, Mānia, Korokio and Kōhia. We also had to include two statements that you can see from the graphs. I think I did pretty well and chose graphs which make sense, I had to change some of the headings for capital letters but it turned out well and I thought it was fun learning about graphs.


Have you ever made a graph using google sheets?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bronson my name is Jacob i go to marshland school

    And yes in deed i have made a made a graph using google sheets I've made 6
    i will see you next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Bronson,

    Really well done on your graph. They show the results very clearly. I can differently see from your graph that the statements you made are correct. Are they easy to make? What other graphs could you try?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post