Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Learning a Rubik's cube!

This week for reading we learned about hobbies, there were a bunch of ideas to make for the create but I choose to write a journal of me learning new hobbies. I decided to write about me trying out a Rubik's cube and eventually solve it. It took a while but I finally got it here, is my journal!

Day 1:

I was getting bored in lockdown so I thought of some cool things to learn, I remembered one time my cousin showed me how fast he could do a rubiks cube and I thought that it would be cool if I could do that to.


Day 2:

I started by watching a few different tutorials on youtube and see what one I thought was best I followed all the steps, and no matter how hard I tried I kept mucking up and making small mistakes that made me have to restart.


Day 3:

But I thought of how cool it would be to solve a rubik's cube, so I kept learning and I finally got it, I was so happy, and that was when I started to try and solve one off by heart.


Day 4:

At first it seemed impossible without a video to watch, I was always forgetting the top layer of the cube, I watched the video a few more times, and then I could solve it all by myself.


Day 5-7:

I wanted to get faster so I kept going and I was getting slightly faster every time, and now  I can solve a rubik's cube in around about a minute, thank you for reading.

Have you ever tried out a Rubik's cube? Could you solve it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post