Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

America report

         America
population
America is a country it is the 4th biggest country in the world and has the worlds largest economy and has an estamit of 328.2 million people.


SPORTS
America has alot of sports such as basketball american football ice hockey
And baseball as the 4 most popular sports america also has soccer and more.


States 
The reason that america is called the USA United states of america is because america has 50 states.


Is canda in the usa
Alot of people think that Canada is in the USA but it is not


Most popular food
The most popular food in the usa is the chicken burrito




1 comment:

  1. Hi Bronson
    That’s a great information report about America. You have found out a lot of interesting facts. America is such a powerhouse in so many ways, not just its economy. The world loves their basketball league and they also produce lots of famous actors and singers too! Have you been lucky enough to visit the USA?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post