Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

How to write a quality blog post and comment!

CHAPTER 1; blog posts

Today we will be learning how to write a good blog post and a comment. First step is to have a catchy
title that will hook other readers in to your post and you may get a comment.


Next you will need to great the reader by saying something like hi my name is ---- and today I will tell you about --- or something like that.


Then you will need to have the main part of the post by including all of your main information and other small parts of the story or any other interesting facts.



Finally at the end of the post you will need to have a question that could say anything you like and you may get some comments and if you get some than don't forget to reply and be positive.


CHAPTER 2; commenting

For commenting you need to be positive helpful and thoughtful and if they had one answer the question and maybe you could ask one to, and just like before you could try to connect withe the reader I hope you enjoyed my work on how to blog post and comment do you have a blog comment?


CHAPTER 3; replying

If you asked a question you may have a few comments then what do you do with a comment you reply a good reply is  about the same as the other  2 you still need to be positive and if they answered you're question tell them if they were right or unfortunately wrong the  if they gave you feedback tell them thank you for the help.
I also had to comment on my friend Leos blog Check it out here is the link

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post